In order to prevent contagion and stop the spread of the new coronavirus, the following disease prevention actions have been applied in Sun World BaDen Mountain:
1. FREE ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER IN THE SERVICE COUNTER
2. CLEANING, DISINFECTION THROUGHOUT THE FACILITY
Sun World BaDen Mountain would like to update our guests about how to prevent contagion of the new Coronavirus as recommended by the Ministry of Health:
1. FREQUENTLY CLEAN YOUR HANDS BY USING ALCOHOL – BASED HAND RUB OR SOAP AND WATER:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Use disposable paper towels to dry hands or dry with a hand dryer in hot mode, avoid using towels, clothes to wipe hands.
• Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
2. USE FACE MASK PROPERLY:
• Make sure the mask covers the mouth and nose.
• Avoid touching the face mask while in use, only handle the strap when removing the mask.
• Use only once and throw away in a covered waste bin.
• Wash your hands after removing a mask.
3. SEEK MEDICAL CARE:
If you feel unwell or your physical condition worsens, please contact the medical staff of Sun World Fansipan Legend, hotline: 0276.353.6666 – 0327.222.227 Or contact Ministry of Health hotline 19003228 for update information and advice.
• Share your travel schedule with medical staff.
4. IMPORTANCE NOTICE:
• Do not spit indiscriminately in public.
• Avoid close contact with wildlife, domestic animals, whether alive or dead.
• Use only cooked foods and ensure food safety.
• Keep warm, drink plenty of water, and rinse your mouth with antiseptic and mouthwash.
5. LEARN MORE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS:
• Corona is the virus that causes respiratory infections and acute pneumonia with symptoms such as unrelenting high fever, cough, shortness of breath, wheezing, etc.
• Corona virus is spread from person to person.